Advertisements

More than 150 people taken to hospital after consuming food and ice cream at wedding in Karnataka

by Alice

More than 150 individuals were hospitalized in Karnataka’s Ramanagara district following a wedding celebration on Sunday, with symptoms indicating food poisoning. The incident occurred in Channapatna town, situated approximately 60 kilometers from Bengaluru.

Advertisements
Advertisements

Reportedly, the wedding festivities took place at Milan Shadi mall in Tipu Nagar, attended by a gathering of over 200 people. Shortly after consuming food and ice cream at the event, guests began experiencing symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea, prompting immediate medical attention.

Upon admission to nearby hospitals, medical professionals diagnosed the affected individuals with food poisoning. While the majority of patients were discharged after receiving initial treatment, three individuals remain hospitalized for further care.

Health authorities have taken samples of the food and ice cream served at the wedding and dispatched them to a laboratory for analysis to ascertain the cause of the outbreak. “We are awaiting the results of the laboratory analysis. However, it is reassuring that all patients are now stable,” stated a health official.

Advertisements
Advertisements

You may also like

Welcome to our ice cream paradise! Dive into a world of frozen wonders, from classic scoops to avant-garde creations. Satisfy your sweet cravings with our premium treats and discover the latest trends in frozen delight. Join us on a flavorful journey!

Copyright © 2023 largecreditcard.com